Mickey purple potato bun. Purple sweet potato always wins my heart by its elegant color and simplifies for cooking. If you love the bright purple color the same as me, try to use it in breads and buns. The recipe today is a Chinese steamed bun with mashed purple sweet potatoes.
INGREDIENT Place bun onto the baking pans lined with non-stick baking paper. Brush the buns with egg white/water mixture and sprinkle with some sesame seeds on top. The aroma of the irresistible baked cheese is all over the kitchen. You can have Mickey purple potato bun using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mickey purple potato bun
- You need of For the dough.
- You need 280 g of bread flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- Prepare 170 ml of whole milk.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s of For potato stuff.
- It’s 200 g of mashed purple potato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
Purple sweet potato buns made with whole wheat flour are easy to make and the whole family will love the flavor and bright purple color. Mix bread flour, sweet potatoes, whole wheat flour, cake flour, eggs, brown sugar, water, butter, milk powder, yeast, and salt together in a bowl until dough holds. Smooth, single proofing, easy, sweet and cute porcupine and lion steamed bun. Innochef Malaysia. china potato powder supplier frozen white flour steamed buns chinese baozi purple sweet potato steamed stuffed buns machine custom buns steam bun steamers frozen vegetable steamed buns frozen steamed custard bun bun packing bags sweet bread bun steam bun maker bun packing bag.
Mickey purple potato bun step by step
- Mix bread flour, sugar, salt and yeast in bread machine. Add milk and butter. knead the dough for 30 minutes..
- Leave the dough in a bowl, covered with moist towel until it expands twice in size..
- While waiting the dough to proof, prepare potato stuff by mix mashed purple potato with sugar anf milk. Heat in microwave for 5 minutes (keep stirring in every minute). Then add 1 tbsp of butter. Mix well..
- Make the stuffed potato in the dough. Flatten the dough and decorate into mickey mouse shape. Leave the dough proof for another 1 hr..
- Bake at 160C for 20 min. Final decoration with cocoa paste, chocolate and white chocolate..
I've been looking for new ways to form my steamed buns or mantou and this is one of them. If you want to make a heartfelt low cost present for your loved one, try making this and form it into a bouquet. The buns I'm sharing with you today are my Vegan Steamed Purple Potato & Chia Buns (Mantou) – they are homemade, delicious, light, fluffy. Potato buns are made with potatoes! The potatoes mix seamlessly into the dough and you would barely notice they are in the recipe at all.