Corned Beef Patties with Potato and Ricotta.
You can cook Corned Beef Patties with Potato and Ricotta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Patties with Potato and Ricotta
- It’s 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 200 gr of corned beef.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ricotta.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of bouillon cube (beef), crushed.
- You need of Crushed black pepper to your preference (I used 1/2 tbsp).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Corned Beef Patties with Potato and Ricotta step by step
- Mix mashed potatoes, corned beef, ricotta, eggs, salt, bouillon cube, black pepper, and flour..
- I usually use a spoon to mix it, but you can also knead it..
- Heat oil in a pan. I use medium heat..
- Use two spoons to form patties. Fry them until golden brown, flipping them occasionally..