Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup.
You can cook Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup
- You need 4-6 of small to medium Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 1 bag of frozen chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a sweet Spanish onion.
- It’s 2 cans of chicken stock.
- You need 2 cups of Goats milk.
- Prepare of All purpose gluten free flour.
- You need 1 tsp of coleman's mustard powder.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of bag of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of La Preferida Sazon seasoning.
- You need 1/4 stick of butter.
- It’s of Canola oil.
Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400° F and mix the paprika, garlic and sazon together into a jar..
- Chop the potatoes into about half inch chunks.
- Place on to a parchment lined baking sheet then dust with seasoning mixture to taste and toss with a couple tbsp oil. Make sure to mix well so the seasoning and oil coats all the potatoes and arrange into a single layer..
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until golden and still a bit soft, don't make as crispy as home fries..
- Sweat the onion in the butter and a little bit of oil. Once translucent start making the cheese sauce..
- Add about 2 tbsp flour to the onions and whisk until toasty, cook out the raw flavor..
- Slowly stir in the goats milk and 1 can of chicken stock..
- Once it has thickened up and started to bubble slowly whisk in the bag of cheese and other can of chicken stock..
- Put cooked taters and thawed/drained broccoli into a crockpot. Pour in cheese sauce and lightly stir together..
- Let mingle for at least an hour and serve..