Creamed potatoes and ham. Making creamy ham and potato soup. In this recipe video, we'll show you how to make the best creamy ham and potato soup. This ham casserole is just the recipe you've been looking for to use up your leftovers.
Scalloped Potatoes And Ham, ingredients: Peeled and sliced potatoes, Sliced ham, Salt and. An easy recipe for creamy potato and ham salad. This make-ahead side dish is always a crowd's favorite. You can cook Creamed potatoes and ham using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamed potatoes and ham
- It’s 2 lbs of potatoes cut up.
- Prepare 2 cans of pet milk.
- It’s 6 cups of Enough milk to make.
- Prepare 1 of ham steak cut up.
- Prepare 1 of /2 cups frozen peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of butter.
Perfect for large gatherings and celebrations! There are so many versions of potato salad out there, don't you think so? Remove ham hocks, and place on a Add cream, and stir. Once ham hocks are cool enough to handle, remove all meat and chop.
Creamed potatoes and ham instructions
- Cook potatoes and ham in boiling water for 12 minutes.
- In separate pan cook flour and butter.
- Add all pet milk and milk to potatoes.
- Add the flour mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat over med heat till thickened.
Corn Chowder with Ham and Potatoes. Growing up we ate a lot of potato soup. My mom would make it either with ham (when we had a left over roast) or with hot dogs. Remove from heat, stir in sour cream or cream. Pour and stir milk mixture into soup mixture (once potatoes are tender).