Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip. I wanted to share a go-to recipe when I have little time to prepare a meal for my family. It's best to make this dish in a non-stick pot. A wide variety of tomato sausages options are available to you, such as local service location, applicable industries, and certification..baby potatoes with steamed spinach – Potato Puree with Bacon and Mozzarella – Melting Potatoes – Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash – Potato pizza – Soft Pork Rib And Potato Curry – Creamy Potato Soup – Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip – Twice. tomato and sausage risotto.
Like the Easiest Skillet Macaroni and Cheese, the Simple Chicken and Vegetable Pilaf and the Easy Pork Meatballs in Tomato Sauce, today's potato stew with sausage is. The addition of fresh greens, tomato and fresh basil makes this as healthy and nourishing as it is. When fragrant Italian sausage, juicy tomatoes, and sweet basil join forces, you know things are going to be good. You can cook Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip
- Prepare of Sausages and sauce :.
- Prepare 1 pack of Hotdog sausages.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's Tomato soup (The best!).
- You need 2 Tbs of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Balsamic Vinegar (optional).
- It’s of Potato 2 ways :.
- It’s 3 of Big White "Russet" Potatoes.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Oil to fry.
- You need of Flour to coat.
- You need of Garnishes :.
- Prepare of Creamed balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 of green onion.
Here they're tucked into al dente risotto and the whole mess is made extra creamy, thanks to the additions of butter and grated Parmesan cheese. Pass the potatoes through a ricer (or force through a coarse sieve with a rubber spatula) into a large bowl. Transfer the potatoes to the baking dish. Spread evenly, and drizzle with the remaining butter.
Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip step by step
- Peel potato and boil them (keep beautiful long peels for homemade chips).
- Cut all sausages in slices about 1cm thick and grill in pan until brownish and crispy, heat : medium-high.
- Add tomato soup can and mix.
- Add ketchup, brown sugar, salt and pepper (quantity is only suggested, if you want it more sweet add sugar, more ketchupy: ketchup! Etc).
- Let simmer at low while you mash the potatoes.
- Mix in butter and milk in mashed potatoes until fluffy, salt to taste.
- Take a bunch of potato peels toss in flour and fry in oil until crispy, salt and pepper (smoked salt or any flavored salt is awesome).
- Plate organising : find a round tube for potato cake (ex: empty small cream cheese pot and cut bottom or cut strip of flexible plastic and tape into a large tube) place on the plate and fill with warm potato being careful to push lightly with back of a spoon so its nice and lever.
- Take off mold and gently put spoonfuls of sausages on top.
- Add homemade peels chips on top.
- Cut tiny strips of green onions, stick some in the potato cake.
- Put a spoonful of sauce from the sausages on the side and place the back of the spoon on the sauce and delicately drag across plate.
- Decorate with more green onions and creamed balsamic vinegar drops.
- Ps. Before decorating with green onions and balsamic cream, check if the food is still hot, if not reheat a couple seconds in the microwave before decorating :).
- Bon Appétit!.
Sausages are a meat product usually made from ground meat, often pork, beef, or poultry, along with salt, spices and other flavourings. Other ingredients such as grains or breadcrumbs may be included. Potato Masher made squashing the tomatoes easier than a spoon. I really liked using the refrigerated pasta for this recipe and the Italian turkey sausage I got was very flavorful. The mousseline is also called a sauce Chantilly, reminiscent of the favorite dessert sauce, Chantilly cream because of the airy cream component.