Bison Brisket with Roasted Potatoes & Gravy. Sorry for my sighing in this video, but I was in a lot of pain when created it. It is a wonderful recipe and tastes great, all of it can be grilled for a. The meat is slowly cooked with vegetables, potatoes, carrots, and seasonings.
Due to import/export restrictions, we do not market nor ship our products outside the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the U. Every bite of this slow roasted, smoked prime rib melts in your mouth; it's juicy, tender and extremely flavourful. Place the brisket roast on a large piece of aluminum foil. You can have Bison Brisket with Roasted Potatoes & Gravy using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bison Brisket with Roasted Potatoes & Gravy
- You need 1-5 lb. of Bison Brisket.
- Prepare of small yellow / golden potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of bison or beef broth.
- You need of NebraskaBison.com Steak & Burger Seasoning (or your favorite seasoning mix).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour (for gravy).
- You need of salt & pepper, to taste (for gravy).
Spread the BBQ sauce mixture generously over meat. Rich Balsamic Glazed Bison Filet Mignon. This is a simple and elegant dinner for two. Wonderful served with steamed asparagus and baby red potatoes.
Bison Brisket with Roasted Potatoes & Gravy instructions
- Season both sides of brisket with Steak & Burger Seasoning. Add brisket to a large roasting pan, along with water, broth and potatoes. Roast at 250*F for 6 hours..
- Remove from roasting pan and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes..
- Add juices from roasting pan to a skillet and turn on medium low heat. Add 1/4 cup flour and salt and pepper to taste. Mix continuously until gravy thickens. Serve over brisket and potatoes..
Drain potatoes and set aside to cool. Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Potatoes can be cooked through this stage up to a day in advance and stored in a sealed Transfer potatoes to a serving platter with a slotted spoon, leaving excess fat behind. Increase heat to high until leftover fat is smoking. Place the brisket in a heavy roasting pan.