Potato cakes. These quick and easy potato cakes will have all the family members coming back for more. A potato cake is usually made from deep-fried potatoes that have been thinly sliced or mashed. In parts of England and America, a potato cake is a patty of hashed potatoes, a kind of hash brown.
From simple crispy potato cakes to spicy black bean and sweet potato cakes – find plenty of potato cake recipes that make the most of mash! This recipe for Loaded Mashed Potato Cakes is the perfect use for leftover mashed potatoes! Our most trusted Potato Cake recipes. You can cook Potato cakes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato cakes
- You need 3 of middle sized red skin potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Any type of dip you like.
Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Easy Recipe for Thanksgiving Bianca Zapatka. Potato pancakes are a great breakfast, lunch or dinner side-dish. Simple to make, crisp and tasty they are great eaten hot but can be enjoyed cold.
Potato cakes instructions
- Clean and peel potatoes.
- Grate them.
- In the dish mix potatoes, flour, salt and pepper.
- Put 1 tbsp of the mix on a heated pan with oil and fry 3 min on each side until gold in color.
- After frying, place them on a paper towel for a minute to get rid of oil.
- Serve with burgers, meat or any kind of dip.
Have them with eggs, meats or salads. These Parmesan Mashed Potato Cakes are so addictive! A crunchy, cheesy crust is hiding the soft, velvety mashed potato filling. They make a perfect side dish or a filling vegetarian meal. Download Potato cakes stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.