You can cook Scalloped Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes
- You need 6 of potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 bag of cheese.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Scalloped Potatoes step by step
- Peel and Cut the potatoes in circles. Clean and boil them until they are tender. Drain and pour in a bowl..
- Get a saucepan and saute some butter with your onion and bell pepper set aside..
- Melt some more butter and combine with a little flour. Add both milks, some cheese, bell pepper and onion, salt and pepper. Let it heat up..
- Pour the cheese sauce over the potatoes. Pour in a pan and top with cheese. Bake until golden brown. And enjoy….