The Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup.
You can have The Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup
- You need 8 of medium Potatoes.
- It’s 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 tsp of crushed basil leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red peppers.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tsp of flour.
- It’s 5 oz of bacon crumbled.
- You need 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese.
The Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup instructions
- Cut and cube potatoes evenly. Put in to your pot. Also add your chicken broth, onion, butter, sea salt, black pepper, basil, crushed red peppers and water..
- Bring to a boil till potatoes are tender. Stirring occasionally. Once tender put to a simmer..
- Now in additional bowel add milk and flour. Stir till smooth. Add mix, bacon and cheese to simmering pot. Stir well and let simmer for abut 10 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- Now it's ready. Enjoy. I make mine with 2 teaspoons of crushed red peppers for more of a kick. For those of you who like spice. I get about 3 quarts out this recipe..