Potato Croquette. These Potato Croquettes are loaded with bacon, stuffed with two kinds of cheese, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and sure to please everyone. Войти. Potato croquettes are a delicious way to prepare potatoes for a meal. They are also a great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes.
With a golden crispy crust and creamy succulent interior, Korokke is a well-loved food. Crispy yet creamy, these croquettes might make mashed potatoes better the second time around. Leftover mashed potatoes have never tasted this good! You can have Potato Croquette using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Croquette
- It’s 300-350 g of potatoes (peel and cut into bite sized pieces).
- Prepare 100-120g of ground pork.
- You need 1/2-1 of onion (peel and chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk or fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of beaten egg.
- You need 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of vegetable oil for deep-frying.
Make these croquettes using a variety of leftovers, including chicken, ham, vegetables, and so much more! Potato Croquettes are deep fried mashed potatoes balls and are the perfect way to use leftovers. They're basically just like adult tater tots, only better! (Jump directly to the recipe.) These Potato Croquettes are a great crispy appetizer for parties and game day. A crispy shell surrounds a mix of creamy mashed potatoes, queso fresco, and chorizo sausage.
Potato Croquette instructions
- Add the potatoes to cold, salted (2 tsp salt) water and then bring to a boil until cooked.(or heat in a microwave oven until tendered) Drain and sprinkle them with salt and pepper and mash..
- Heat the 1 tbsp oil in a pan, put chopped onion and ground pork and stir fry well until they change color. Add sugar and soy sauce, keep stirring well over medium heat until the liquid is almost gone..
- Combine mashed potatoes and ②'s step mixture, and milk(or cream) well. Season with salt and pepper to your taste. Let them cool..
- Make easy-to-eat size shape..
- Place flour, beaten egg, and panko bread crumbs in separate bowls. Dust the croquettes with flour and shake off any excess, then dip in the beaten egg and coat evenly. Roll them in bread crumbs and coat throughly, pressing the bread crumbs in by hand..
- Heat the vegetable oil for deep frying to 180℃ (355℉) in a pot. Deep-fry the potatoes on both side until the bread crumbs are golden brown..
These potato croquettes from the Hairy Bikers are a lovely side dish for a roast or a casserole that's really easy but utterly moreish. Add a few dried herbs to the potato croquettes if you wish. Potato Croquettes – perfectly golden crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, stuffed with cheese, ham and seasonings. Potato Croquettes are delicious crisp fried mashed potato patties. Add a two minute Garlic Aioli dipping sauce and you have the ultimate taste experience.