Sweet Potato Bread.
You can cook Sweet Potato Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Bread
- Prepare of Group A.
- Prepare 500 grams of Bread Flour.
- You need 7 grams of Yeast.
- It’s of Group B.
- It’s 200 grams of Sweet potato.
- You need 150 ml of Milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 150 grams of Soft butter.
Sweet Potato Bread step by step
- Boil the sweet potatoes and then mashed them together with the milk..
- Mixed the rest of Group B ingredients to the mashed sweet potatoes..
- Add the mixture to Group A in a large bowl and mix well..
- Knead the dough for about 5 mins and then place the dough in the bowl. Cover the dough with a cloth and prove it for an hour..
- After proving for an hour, knead the dough on a floured table top and shape it into 2 loaves. Place the 2 loaves in loaf tins..
- Let the dough rest in the tin for another hour before baking it at 200°C for 30 mins..
- Cool the bread in the tin before slicing it..