Sweet Potato Bake. Baking sweet potatoes whole in the oven is arguably the easiest way to prepare them (if you're really pressed for time, you can always microwave your sweet potato). Learn how to bake sweet potatoes perfectly and get my recipe for BBQ chicken stuffed sweet potatoes. Baked sweet potato is one of my favorite side dishes.
This tasty baked sweet potato recipe uses simple seasoning to make a quick and easy, family-friendly side dish. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Sweet Potatoes. Perfectly Baked Sweet Potatoes have a deliciously soft, sweet, and fluffy inside with a crispy flavorful outside. You can have Sweet Potato Bake using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Bake
- Prepare of potato bake.
- It’s 6 cup of Sweet potato (cooked & mashed).
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Half and half cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar (packed).
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cold butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
Impossible to resist, learn how to bake sweet potatoes using my foolproof method and serve. A perfectly Baked Sweet Potato is easier than you think! Learn how to bake sweet potatoes easily and quickly with my foolproof method! Baked sweet potatoes are no-fuss, easy, highly nutritious, and super delicious.
Sweet Potato Bake step by step
- In a large mixing bowl combine first 6 ingredients, beat until light and fluffy. Transferred to a greased 11X17 inch baking dish..
- For topping combine the brown sugar and flour in a bowl, cut in butter until crumbly. Fold in pecans. Sprinkle this over sweet potatoes..
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 30 minutes.
A sweet potato with symmetry is going to bake evenly and have an even flavor. You won't get parts of the sweet potato that are dry while other parts are watery. Why not bake a sweet potato pie instead? This recipe will show you how to make a simple pie crust and a filling for sweet potato pie. Your family will love the change.