Shrimp Aglio Olio.
You can cook Shrimp Aglio Olio using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Aglio Olio
- Prepare 500 g of spaghetti, cooked per packaging instruction (reserve about 1 cup of the pasta water).
- You need 500 g of medium shrimps, peeled and deveined.
- You need 1 head of garlic, thinly sliced or minced as you like.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili flakes (or more per taste).
- You need 3 of anchovies.
- Prepare of Zest and juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Shrimp Aglio Olio step by step
- In a bowl, marinade shrimp in 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp of chopped garlic and lemon zest for 5-10 minutes..
- In a pan, put about 4 tbsp olive oil and the rest of the garlic and chili flakes then turn on heat to low. Let the garlic turn slightly golden..
- Meanwhile, in another pan, heat olive oil on high heat and cook the marinated shrimps for about 3-4 minutes or until pinkish to slightly brown. Toss in lemon juice to deglaze the pan..
- Once the garlic have turned golden brown, toss in the cooked spaghetti in the garlic pan. Add the shrimps along with the lemony juices from that pan. Stir thoroughly until well combined..
- Add some pasta water if needed to loosen up the sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve hot and garnish with fresh basil leaves..