Krazy Kurland Easy Shrimp Etouffee.
You can cook Krazy Kurland Easy Shrimp Etouffee using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Krazy Kurland Easy Shrimp Etouffee
- It’s 1/2 stick of salted butter.
- You need 2 pinches of kosher salt.
- You need 1 of bell pepper (optional); can use bottled, marinated peppers.
- You need 1 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 4-6 of ribs celery.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can (14 oz) of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 lbs of shrimp (or crawfish).
- It’s 1 tsp of table salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 TBSP of paprika.
- You need 1 TBSP of parsley flakes.
- You need 3 TBSP of lemon juice (approximately 1 lemon).
- Prepare 3 TBSP of sherry (or port or simply red wine).
- Prepare 2 TBSP of cornstarch in water (slurry) for thickening.
Krazy Kurland Easy Shrimp Etouffee step by step
- Soften vegetables in butter and kosher salt (shown with marinated red peppers included).
- Add remaining spices and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and shrimp; cook semi-covered on medium heat approximately 30-40 min.
- Add cornstarch slurry; cook approximately 5 minute untill desired consistency.
- Done! Serve over rice (yellow rice shown).