Delicious with Shiitake powder! Stir-fried Harusame (glass noodles) with cabbage and Sakura shrimp. Glass noodles readily soak up their surrounding seasonings — and this dish delivers a smack of umami with curry powder, soy sauce Here, the transparent threads are tossed with curry-spiced Napa cabbage and dried shiitake mushrooms, which have more complex, earthy notes than fresh. Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry Supercharge the Umami taste with Shiitake powder!! Your spicy shrimp stir fry will become even more delicious!
Stir frying these pliant glass noodles and juicy, tender shrimp into a cohesive Asian noodle recipe in your home kitchen isn't difficult at all. Did you like this Stir Fried Glass Noodles With Shrimp Recipe? Are there changes you made that you would like to share? You can have Delicious with Shiitake powder! Stir-fried Harusame (glass noodles) with cabbage and Sakura shrimp using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious with Shiitake powder! Stir-fried Harusame (glass noodles) with cabbage and Sakura shrimp
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (sliced).
- You need 8 g of Sakura shrimp.
- Prepare 3 g of dried wood ear mushroom (sliced).
- It’s 1/4 of of cabbage (cut into long julienne strips).
- It’s 50 g of Harusame (glass noodles).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of ●1 Tbsp Shiitake powder.
- You need of ●2 Tbsp sake.
- Prepare of ●A pinch of salt and pepper (each).
- Prepare of ●1.5 Tbsp oyster sauce.
It's a simple dish of Stir Fried Chinese Cabbage and Shiitake Mushrooms, really simple It's a simple dish of stir fried Napa Cabbage with Shiitake, really simple to make and this specific vegetable Looks delicious Raymund…talking about Chinese cabbage, I have one int he fridge…like it simple! Stir-Fried Harusame Glass Noodles with Napa Cabbage and Aburaage Recipe by cookpad.japan. Quick cabbage and glass noodle stir fry is simple, easy, and really delicious. You can find the Steamed Shrimp and glass noodles with garlic or green chilies are a great combination of flavors.
Delicious with Shiitake powder! Stir-fried Harusame (glass noodles) with cabbage and Sakura shrimp step by step
- Soften dried wood ear mushroom in a bowl of water..
- Blanch Harusame..
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, add garlic, Sakura shrimp, dried wood ear mushroom, and stir fry..
- Add cabbage and continue to stir fry..
- Add Harusame and ingredients from ●, mix, and stir fry. When finished, turn off the heat..
Easy, simple stir-fried cabbage with dried shrimps and glass noodles is a healthy and delicious side-dish to complement any Chinese home-cooked meal. Place in garlic, dried red chillies and spring onions. I had some Chinese cabbage (also known as Napa cabbage), shrimp stock, shrimp and shiitake mushrooms. I thought this would go nicely with some rice noodles and I took photos just in case it turned out well, and it did! It only needed a bit of lime juice and a bit of soy sauce, then it was delicious.