Sambal prawn petai. Sambal Petai Prawns – 三巴臭豆虾. Смотреть позже. Поделиться. 辣椒參巴蝦米炒臭豆 Dried Prawn Sambal Petai. Learn how to make Sambal Petai with Prawns! Combination of sambal, prawn, and petai that brings just about any meal to life.
Petai, its either you hate it or you love it. It is known for its medicinal purposes and gives an instant energy boost. Mix the tamarind pulp with the water and strain the mixture. You can have Sambal prawn petai using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sambal prawn petai
- You need to taste of prawns.
- You need to taste of petai (bitter bean).
- You need to taste of sambal (Indonesian chili paste).
- Prepare to taste of minced tomato.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 drop of sweet sauce.
- Prepare to taste of potato.
- It’s to taste of garlic.
Add the prawns and tamarind water and bring to a quick boil. For uninitiated palates, petai or stink beans may be offensive, yet for countless Southeast Asians the pungent legume cooked in a lip-smacking sambal is a savoury delight. Sambal Petai with Tempeh; Petai bean is highly popular in Southeast Asia. It has a distinct smell and it is said to cure diseases.
Sambal prawn petai step by step
- Pan fry garlic. Add petai. Fry till fragrant..
- Add sambal. Add tomato. Salt and sugar. Add water..
- Put in prawns. Add ONE TINY DROP of sweet sauce.
- Dice potatoes. Air-fry potato. Add into the frying pan and mix..
This Sambal belacan recipe is a hot favorite amongst those who love. By Hedy Khoo, The New Paper. Add in prawns and onion then water. Simmer to cook until gravy become thick. Put in petai at last and stir fry.