Margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice. Cilantro Lime Shrimp with Coconut Rice — skillet cooked shrimp is tossed with bright lime and fresh cilantro then served over a bed of rich coconut And this coconut rice, don't get me started! I've been obsessed for the last few weeks since I first tried it (seriously though, where has it been all my. Marina del Rey Cilantro Shrimp with Coconut Rice www.eatwildseafood.com.
Add the cilantro to the rice mixture and toss. Learn how to make Coconut Shrimp and Rice. Serve this alongside spicy shrimp or grilled. You can have Margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice
- You need 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- You need 1/2 cup of evo.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of large jalapeño with seeds, stem section removed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ancho chile powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tequila(optional but worth it).
- It’s to taste of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Lime slices for service.
Shrimp salads are one of the best things about summer and @skinnytaste has created a winner! #Repost @skinnytaste (@get_repost) ・・・ This Zesty Shrimp and Avocado Salad is one of my favorites!! Perfect reset after enjoying too many holiday treats 😊 https. Delish + Duke's Mayo. by Delish US. Serve 'em up with a margarita and extra hot sauce on the side.
Margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice step by step
- Add all ingredients on the list, from oil to black pepper, and process until smooth.
- Add shrimp and marinate for 3 hours.
- Pull shrimp out and skewer them. Start the coconut rice (refer to my recipe: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/9414903-coconut-rice) once the rice is done, fold in chopped cilantro to taste.
- Grill shrimp until done and serve over rice and squeeze lime over the dish and serve with extra lime and finish with more cilantro..
I bought shrimp with the shells and tails on. Since these shrimp are going in a taco, it's really best that they're totally free of shells. The shrimp gets quickly sautéed with garlic and jalapeno, then mixed with some coconut rice. Serve with coconut rice for a full meal. Serve with coconut rice for a full meal.