Garlic butter shrimp. Garlic Butter Shrimp is tasty, spicy, and delicious. It makes a great appetizer before dinner or to serve at a party, but but can also be the perfect main. Garlic Butter Shrimp is a super easy dish to make.
Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and bursting with flavor! Everyone thinks that food bloggers must eat such fancy dinners every night. Inspired by traditional shrimp scampi, we swap lemon for lime and parsley for cilantro. You can have Garlic butter shrimp using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic butter shrimp
- Prepare 3 lbs of shrimp with heads.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter (or 1/2 cup margarine).
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper.
Serve these delicious garlic butter shrimp. This garlic butter shrimp is one of my go-to recipes when I have to hit the kitchen running. It takes just twenty minutes to make, I always have all of the ingredients on hand, the kids love it as much as I do. Quick and easy weeknight GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP dish loaded with flavors from fresh herbs, paprika, garlic, lemon, and Creole Seasoning.
Garlic butter shrimp instructions
- Melt butter on a sauce pan on fire set on medium heat..
- Put shrimp. I used shrimp with heads because it's more savory..
- Stir occassionally, make sure that the shrimp turns bright orange. (No gray spots like in the photo).
- Add minced garlic and stir. (Garlic is more aromatic for me if added later than the main ingredient IMO)..
- You will know that the garlic butter sauce penetrated the shell if the shrimp shrinks a little that it will have a space between the meat and the shell. (Yes, too specific I know. 🥴😝).
- Toast the garlic a little. (Optional) Serve and enjoy..
Serve this over pasta, rice, or crusty bread. This garlic sauteed shrimp with butter and seasonings is so easy to make. Once you try it, the recipe will become a regular on the menu. Devein and remove the tail of shrimp (I kept my tail on b/c they. Garlic Butter Shrimp is literally quick and easy to cook.