Shrimp broccoli & rice. Because believe it or not, these two ingredients are a match made in heaven. SHRIMP BROCCOLI is a healthy, quick, and easy to prepare vegetable dish. Shrimp and broccoli is sauteed in a savory sauce that consists of garlic, onion.
Shrimp, broccoli, and water chestnuts are stir-fried with a combination of soy and oyster sauces in this quick Chinese-style dish. All Reviews for Shrimp with Broccoli in Garlic Sauce. By Judy Kim and Megan Shepherd. You can have Shrimp broccoli & rice using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp broccoli & rice
- It’s 1 package of medium size frozen shrimp.
- You need 1 package of frozen broccoli florets.
- It’s of and 1 package of frozen white rice.
- It’s of Lemon pepper.
- You need of Garlic pepper.
- You need 5 tbsp of Butter about.
Thinking about something simple but tasty? Shrimp with broccoli is the one! It can be simply served on top of white rice, or as part of a multi-course meal with friends and families. I agree as well, it needs salt, other that that excellent easy receipe, I also doubled up on eveything to make more sauce.
Shrimp broccoli & rice instructions
- If you have a wok pan heat till hot when right temp add 5 tbsp of butter..
- Open package of shrimp and dump in wok.let shrimp start sauteing until almost cooked..
- Then dump in broccoli florets..
- And dump in package or frozen white rice..
- At this time season with lemon pepper and your garlic pepper..
- Sautee for about 4 min medium high then turn down het and cover with lid and let steam until rice and broccoli are perfect constancy..
- Wich you don't want broccoli over cooked but a slight bite to it still and rice is just right.
- Turn off heat and eat.so simple😆.
Next time i plan to add chicken to this meal, maybe a. Shrimp Broccoli RiceThe Bitter Side of Sweet. seasoning, carrot sticks, salt, shrimp scampi, broccoli, rice. Reviews for: Photos of Shrimp with Broccoli. Shrimp with Broccoli. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Spread broccoli in a single layer on a baking sheet.