Sheet pan shrimp boil. Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil – Easiest shrimp boil ever! And it's mess-free using a single sheet pan. It comes on a sheet pan with shrimp, sausage, potatoes and corn.
Easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil is hassle-free and mess-free using a single sheet pan! It's the BEST and easiest way to make shrimp boil at home! Place potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage in a single layer onto a greased baking sheet. You can cook Sheet pan shrimp boil using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheet pan shrimp boil
- It’s of Shrimp.
- It’s of Red potatoes.
- Prepare of Frozen corn on the cob.
- Prepare of Sausage.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Melted butter.
- Prepare of Old bay seasoning.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- You need of Lemon.
Gently toss with the butter mixture. A classic shrimp boil recipe made even easier by baking it on a sheet pan instead of boiling it outside in a large pot. This delicious dish is loaded with shrimp, sausage, corn, and potatoes and garnished with parsley and lemon juice for a fresh and flavorful summer meal. Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil – All the flavors of a classic shrimp boil without the mess!
Sheet pan shrimp boil step by step
- Boil potatoes first and the frozen corn, these take the longest to cook, so you just want to pre cook them not cooked all the way..
- Take melted butter add to a big bowl and add all spices and hot sauce, minced garlic mix up.. and throw in the shrimp, potatoes, corn, cut onion, slice sausages, coat everything, place on cookie sheet, squeeze some lemon juice on over it, bake in oven at 400 until shrimp is pink. About 12-15 mins give or take..
- Steak and shrimp.
Creole seasoned juicy shrimp, andouille sausage, potatoes and corn. Now when I say sheet pan shrimp boil, I literally mean sheet pan. No parboiling potatoes, no precooking corn. It's all done on one single sheet. This sheet pan shrimp boil in oven is simple to make and has serious flavor.