Crab Rangoon Cheeseball.
You can cook Crab Rangoon Cheeseball using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crab Rangoon Cheeseball
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese – softened.
- You need 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 of large green onions – finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of can white crab meat – drained well.
Crab Rangoon Cheeseball instructions
- In a medium sized bowl mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic powder until well combined..
- Gently fold in green onions and crab meat. Form mixture into a ball shape and transfer to a serving dish. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hrs before serving (overnight is best)..
- Serve with "wonton chips". Cut raw wonton wrappers into fourths. Deep fry in batches until golden brown. Drain on paper towel lined plate. Salt lightly while hot if desired. Spread cheeseball onto chips. Enjoy!.