Steak Fajita Quesadilla. Flip the quesadilla over and cook the other side until it's golden. Remove from pan and cut into quarters or eighths. Combine the ingredients for fajitas together with quesadillas to create steak fajita quesadillas for a quick and easy dinner.
You know me and my quick dinner recipes. Learn how to make incredible steak fajita quesadillas with this easy foil pouch grill recipe. When fajita mixture is done, heat tortillas on grill and top with feta cheese. You can cook Steak Fajita Quesadilla using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak Fajita Quesadilla
- Prepare 1 lb of skirt steak.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need to taste of S&p.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 of onion slided.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic sliced.
- You need 2-3 of bell peppers, sliced.
- You need 1 of jalepeno, sliced.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 (10 pk) of tortillas.
- It’s 1 bag of Mexican shredded cheese.
- You need of Favorite sides: avocado, salsa, sour cream.
The title of this post is quite the mouthful.oven baked steak fajita quesadillas. I've told you many times how much we love quesadillas around here. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace.
Steak Fajita Quesadilla instructions
- Season skirt steak with olive oil, salt, pepper, chili powder & cumin. Slice all vegetables. Cook skirt steak on high heat, 3 minutes on each side. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes. While the steak is resting, over medium heat sautee onion & garlic until almost translucent. Add bell pepper, jalepeno, salt & pepper, cook slightly. Cut steak into strips..
- Fold steak into veggie mixture, remove from heat. In a clean pan, melt some butter. Lay down tortilla, top with cheese, fajita mixture then cheese again. Top with tortilla. Pat down. Cook on both sides until golden. Remove from heat, cut into fours. Repeat process until all quesadillas are made. Enjoy with yohr favorite toppings!.
Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Whether it's steak or chicken fajitas you're making, these fajita quesadillas take the flavor up a notch with green and red peppers, onions, and shredded cheddar cheese. Angus steak, sautéed green peppers, onions, and melted low-moisture mozzarella cheese baked in a whole wheat tortilla. Combine the two and you have one amazing quesadilla you'll want to One of the great things about these quesadillas is that you can make your fajitas any way you want! I personally love Quesadillas and I always have but I can't eat hot spicy peppers so I would have to leave out the hot peppers but all else can.