One pot taco casserole mix. Taco Casserole is a simple main dish, perfect for easy weeknight dinners, Super Bowl parties or kid's sleep overs. Lightly seasoned beef is combined with beans. Really easy Instant Pot taco casserole recipe that is full of flavor and cheese!
This Instant Pot Taco Tortellini Casserole turned out INCREDIBLE!!!! I hope that you try this fantastic Instant Pot Taco Tortellini Casserole out and let me know what you think. Mix and adjust to your taste preferences. You can cook One pot taco casserole mix using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One pot taco casserole mix
- It’s 1 cup of chicken fajitas.
- Prepare 1 can of red kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of sweet corn kernels.
- It’s 1 can of tomato diced.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 2-3 of sweet jalapeños.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of cheddar cheese.
The cheese tortellini is a fresh pasta purchased usually in the deli. Making cheesy taco casserole keto is super simple, since the ingredients are naturally keto friendly. Cover the slow cooker with the lid and cook for. This taco casserole only needs one-pot.
One pot taco casserole mix instructions
- Firstly fry the onion/jalapeños then add all the ingredients with the seasoning and mix well..
- Garnish with avocados and lime and crushed peppercorns..
Load all the trimmings for terrific tacos—ground meat, corn, black beans, cheese—and into the oven it goes. In a large bowl, mix together ground meat, diced onion, and salsa. Then, season with taco seasoning, salt, and pepper. One Pot Taco Casserole is an easy weeknight meal! It's the perfect amount of spicy with ground turkey, chili beans, taco seasoning, and lots of cheese!