Mexican candy shots. Sean and Rudy find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Lucas Mexican candy. Cocktail Drinks Fun Drinks Cocktails Bartender Mexican Candy Shot Tequila Drinks Tequila Shots Candy Shots. Find mexican candy stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
See more ideas about Mexican candy shot, Candy shots, Mexican candy. The paleta shot is here to the rescue. Named for the Mexican candy, a watermelon lollipop covered in chile powder, you can find it throughout southern Texas and northern Mexico along the border. You can have Mexican candy shots using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican candy shots
- It’s 20 oz of watermelon juice, freshly made.
- It’s 10 oz of tequila (I used El Jimador reposado).
- You need of Juice of 4 limes, freshly squeezed.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of simple syrup.
- It’s 10 dashes of Tabasco sauce.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime, freshly squeezed (for rims).
- It’s of Tajin seasoning (for rims).
- It’s of Watermelon pieces (to garnish).
Download Mexican candy stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. The Mexican cocktail drink, Mexican candy shot is utterly amazing and if you've never heard of this, it's time you do. The Best Mexican Candy Recipes on Yummly Candy Crumbs, Holiday Chocolate Candy, Violet Candy Cheesecake.
Mexican candy shots step by step
- Put first five ingredients in a blender or large shaker and mix well..
- Dip shot glass rim in lime juice, than in Tajin seasoning..
- Pour mix in shot glass..
- Garnish with watermelon piece..
Mexican candy shots Recipe by mfno. Great recipe for Mexican candy shots. You can also use a mix of mango and strawberry or raspberry juice instead of watermelon juice. Creative Cocktialz version of the Mexican Candy Shot! Instead of using tequila, we are using Malibu A little sweet, a little spicy, and a little tart, the Mexican Candy Shot from Elliot's on Congress tastes.