Healthy eggnog muffins. They're supremely moist and tender, with almost the same texture as cupcakes, and plenty of those cozy spices. These muffins are also quick and simple to make (no. Breakfast egg muffins are an easy, healthy, low carb, keto breakfast meal prep recipe.
Add cheese, meat and veggies to make these tasty breakfast muffins, or customize them with your favorite ingredients. These doughnut muffins are exactly what you want, and hope, them to be. They are muffins that have the remarkable texture and flavor of classic cake doughnuts, plus a generous glug of eggnog for good. You can cook Healthy eggnog muffins using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy eggnog muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of butter melted.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare of Heaping 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 2.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of munk fruit sweetener powder.
- It’s 2 1/2 of AP cups flour.
- You need 1 cup of almond milk eggnog.
- You need of Optional- 1-1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips (or sugar free).
These Healthy Egg Muffins are studded with spinach, cherry tomatoes, capsicum / bell peppers These egg muffins are intended to be healthy but I won't judge if you want to load them up with. Healthier homemade eggnog with cooked eggs – safe and healthy for the whole family. Want to enjoy eggnog without all the guilt? Oatmeal Eggnog Muffins – Get into the Holiday Season with these amazing, tender and moist eggnog muffins!
Healthy eggnog muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt the butter in the bowl then add wet ingredients. Mix well..
- Add flour and mix to combine. Grease 11-12 muffin tins and bake for 25 min..
That's why I made these muffins sort of healthy. Balance is the key to my game. 😉. Our easy Eggnog Muffins will capture the flavor of Christmas's essential beverage in a format that's perfect for Christmas brunch. These holiday muffins are sweet enough to serve for dessert, too. It does have "egg" in its name.but that might just be wishful thinking.