Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast.
You can cook Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast
- You need of Cinnamon Raisin Toast.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 Tsp. of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s of Maple Syrup.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Butter.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast step by step
- Pulverize the cereal into powder. Place bread into a shallow pan. Mix eggs with a dash of cinnamon, milk and vanilla extract..
- Soak bread in egg mixture until it is totally saturated. Spread cereal onto a plate. Melt a tablespoon of butter in a pan.
- Dredge bread in the pulverized cereal and place onto pan over medium heat. Flip when browned. Continue cooking until the French toast can slide freely on the pan..
- Pour enough maple syrup on the plate so you don’t have to worry about not having enough to coat the bottom of the French toast. Place French toast on top. Sift some powdered sugar on top and finish with a bit more syrup..