Cast Iron Breakfast Frittata.
You can have Cast Iron Breakfast Frittata using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cast Iron Breakfast Frittata
- Prepare 110 gr of Gold Potatoes.
- It’s 3 gr of Blended Oil.
- It’s 105 gr of Mushroom.
- You need 60 gr of Red Sweet Pepper.
- Prepare 72 gr of Sweet Onion.
- It’s 3 of Large Cage Free Eggs.
Cast Iron Breakfast Frittata instructions
- Dice potato, add to a bowl with 1 gram oil and garlic salt to taste..
- Add potatoes to air frier. Turn on to 400° for 25 minutes.
- Slice up onion, red pepper, mushrooms add to a bowl with another gram of oil mix with some salt & pepper to taste. Then add to air frier after 7 minutes and continue cooking for the remainder of the 25 minutes..
- Grab a cold 6 inch cast iron skillet add vegetable from air frier and 3 whisked Large Eggs. Again season to taste any way you wish. Place skillet in 400° air frier for 7 minutes. Remove from oven add cheese and put back in for another minute oven being off..