Smoked Sausage Breakfast.
You can have Smoked Sausage Breakfast using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage Breakfast
- Prepare 1 package (14 ounce) of smoked sausage).
- It’s 10 of eggs.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of milk or creamer.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 2 cups of shredded triple cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Green onions for topping.
Smoked Sausage Breakfast instructions
- Slice up your smoked sausage, set to the side…….
- In a large bowl combine eggs, black pepper and crushed red pepper, set bowl to the side……
- Now add in your milk or creamer, whisk lightly…….
- Heat a few tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan……..
- Take your sliced onion and smoked sausage and sauté in olive oil until onion is slightly tender and sausage is browned…….
- Add in your egg mixture, stir lightly…….
- Reduce heat to low and add your shredded triple cheddar cheese on top of eggs, stir lightly then add some chopped green onions on top of cheese, cover until cheese has melted and eggs are set……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.