Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole. Enjoy a kielbasa casserole in the slow cooker. This recipe calls for just four ingredients, including our favorite Polish sausage and hash browns. Need a cheap meal to toss in the slow cooker?
These crockpot cheesy potatoes are the stuff of legend at Refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes are great to have on hand. They save all the prep work of grating your own potatoes, and they don't turn. The traditional hash brown casserole side dish is made even easier. You can cook Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole
- It’s 32 oz of bag of hash browns, defrosted.
- It’s 14 oz. of kielbasa, thawed and cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheese (I used a mix of monterey jack and cheddar).
- You need 10.5 oz of can cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
Prepare ahead of time and start cooking when you need to. This dish is also great to In a large bowl, stir together the sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, cheese, onion, salt and pepper. Gradually mix in the hash browns until. In this video I make a deliciously creamy slow cooker hash brown that is incredibly tasty & slightly unhealthy.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole step by step
- Combine hash browns, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of the cheese in a greased crock pot. In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, butter and milk. Pour over hash brown mix..
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Cook on high for 3 hours. ENJOY!.
- How to make this into a freezer meal. https://youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4.
This dish is amazing just by itself but also. Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray or place a liner inside. Spread hash brown mixture evenly into slow cooker and sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole made in the slow cooker. Filled with sour cream and cheese and cooked to perfection.