Petite Chocolate & Peanut Butter Croissants.
You can cook Petite Chocolate & Peanut Butter Croissants using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Petite Chocolate & Peanut Butter Croissants
- You need 800 g (28.21 oz) of Pie crust *phyllo dough.
- You need to taste of Chocolate / Peanut butter.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
Petite Chocolate & Peanut Butter Croissants instructions
- Cut the pie crust into triangles while it is cold & hard. It's easier to cut when cold..
- Wait just a few mins. to slightly soften. It will then be easy to roll up and the pie crust should not break..
- Slice chocolate to fit the cut pie crust..
- Place the sliced chocolate on the wide edge and roll up..
- Spread peanut butter and roll up from the wide edge..
- Pre-heat the oven at 200 ℃ (392 ℉).
- Place the croissants on the baking tray..
- Brush egg yolk all over it..
- Bake at 200 ℃ (392 ℉) for 15 mins..
- You can make it with your favorite chocolate, peanut butter, or jam!.