Oatmeal Breakfast Cups. You can make these healthy baked oatmeal breakfast cups ahead of time and stash them in the freezer for a quick and filling breakfast! Have you guys made baked oatmeal before? Breakfast Oatmeal Cupcakes – Cook just once, and you get a delicious breakfast for the entire month!
There's four different flavor options so you'll never get bored. Mini oatmeal CUPS vs regular oatmeal CUPS. I have always made these in mini muffin Baked Oatmeal Cups. You can have Oatmeal Breakfast Cups using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Breakfast Cups
- Prepare 5 cups of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 cup of trail mix.
- It’s 1 tsp. of flax seed.
- You need 4 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 2 1/3 cups of water.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp. of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 3 tsp. of vanilla extract.
Oats baked with fruit to make little hand held breakfast bites or a healthy kids'. Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Cups. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These baked oatmeal cups are the perfect easy breakfast for on the go. These baked oatmeal cups are not your average oat muffin.
Oatmeal Breakfast Cups step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Add first four dry ingredients into large bowl. Feel free to add any trail mix or whatever you prefer. I like this one because it has chocolate chips, dried fruits and nuts..
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Its ok if it is a bit chunky..
- Line two muffin tins with cupcake liners..
- Fill each equally with mix until completely distributed..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes..
- Allow to cool overnight or for at least 6 hours to prevent cupcake liners from sticking..
Nope, crack into the thin, crispy One taste and you'll wonder where these hearty, portable breakfast bites have been all your life. These baked oatmeal cups are a grab and go breakfast made with oats, milk, brown sugar and eggs. Top your oatmeal muffins with maple syrup and fresh fruit for a wholesome and filling meal! Grab-and-go oatmeal and chia breakfast cups! You will love these Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Cups!