Sugar free protein banana nut muffins. You like Quest Bars or protein bars in general but you think that they are too expensive? Then this recipe is for you! They are so easy to make and I think.
It is in the batter and it gets sprinkled on Feel free to even use a combination of nuts. Top these muffins with salted butter. Banana nut muffin recipe with ripe bananas, nuts, sugar, egg, flour. You can cook Sugar free protein banana nut muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar free protein banana nut muffins
- Prepare 1/2 cup (1 stick) of soft or melted butter.
- It’s 3 of large ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 cup of Splenda (or 1/2 cup sugar if you don’t want sugar free).
- It’s 1 1/2 scoops of unflavored whey protein powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts and/or chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Equal parts cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top before baking.
If time and waistline permitted, I could wake up every morning to these banana nut muffins! This quick and easy muffin recipe is based on our favorite banana bread, with the addition of a cup of chopped nuts and a dash of coffee. These healthy banana nut protein muffins pack a major protein punch and they're loaded with warm flavors of cinnamon banana and maple syrup. Using extra ripe bananas when baking is the BEST!
Sugar free protein banana nut muffins step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Cream butter, bananas, and egg together..
- Add dry ingredients and mix, and nuts/chocolate last..
- Put in greased muffin tins or muffin sheets. DONT FORGET TO ADD CINNAMON SUGAR MIXTURE ON TOP!! Bake for 20 min.
They're naturally sweet, so you don't have to use a huge amount of sugar in your banana recipes. The BEST Vegan Protein Banana Muffins: fluffy, satisfying and incredibly delicious. These healthy banana oat protein muffins are moist, flavorful and flourless. Packed with fiber and protein, they make a yummy, filling breakfast or snack. Insanely moist and full of flavor, these healthy banana oat protein muffins are made without flour and with nutritional ingredients.