Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp. This low-carb blueberry chia crisp should actually be called Keto Superfood Crisp! It's certainly not your usual breakfast granola recipe. Apart from being keto-friendly, it's high in protein, fibre and vitamin-rich in antioxidants meaning not only will your belly love you but your skin as well.
Pour in the almond milk and drizzle the honey, sweetened to In the morning, top with remaining blueberries and walnuts. Top it with some crunchy oats flakes if preferred. Tip: Cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg are all. You can cook Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp
- You need 3 cups of frozen blueberries (defrosted with liquid preserved).
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of smart balance butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
No wonder it's regarded as a superfood! When chia seeds started popping up on food blogs a few years ago all I could think of was those sprout-covered terracotta chia pets marketed on infomercials in the Here is what I've been making for breakfast recently with chia seeds—a wonderfully satisfying blueberry and almond chia pudding. Wild Blueberry Chia Parfaits with Peanut Butter Granola! Such a yummy breakfast with make-ahead option.
Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Pour the blueberries and liquid into a greased baking dish..
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp chia seeds on the blueberries and mix in slightly..
- Pour maple syrup evenly over blueberry and chia seed mix..
- With a food processor, pulse together the almond flour and smart balance butter until it looks crumbly. Then add the vanilla, walnuts, and remaining 1 tbsp chia seeds. Pulse slightly to mix together..
- Crumble the almond flour mixture over the prepared blueberries..
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F..
- Serve warm and enjoy!.
Layers of wild blueberry chia jam, yogurt and giant peanut butter cluster granola. After spending the past few days wrapped up in quality family time, the power of vacation is front and. The easiest Triple Berry Crisp made with frozen raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries for a juicy berry filling nestled under a crispy oat topping. These quick and easy recipes are great for breakfast, but also can be enjoyed as a balanced. Chia seed smoothie is delicious and healthy!