Caramel Popcorn. This Caramel Popcorn is spectacularly delicious and not meant for compulsive eaters because It is utterly addictive. I was worried I wouldn't have any Caramel Popcorn left to photograph because I. Thin, crisp, even coating of caramel over every piece, and stays The ultimate Caramel Popcorn!
Great caramel popcorn for any holiday or occasion. If you like chewy popcorn, bake less. Making crunchy caramel popcorn is a two step process. You can have Caramel Popcorn using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Popcorn
- Prepare 16 cups of popped popcorn plain.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn syrup.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of large paper bag.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanuts (optional).
First you make a simple caramel sauce on the stovetop by boiling butter and brown sugar for a few minutes. Then you coat the popcorn with. Typically a sugar solution or syrup is made and heated until it browns and becomes thick, producing a caramelized candy syrup. Our Easy Homemade Caramel Corn is a family favorite.
Caramel Popcorn step by step
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, butter and salt into a 8 cup microwaveable safe safe bowl..
- Cook on HIGH for 4 minutes. Stir after each minute. Add vanilla and baking soda; Stir well. This mixture will bubble up quickly.
- Pour over popped popcorn that is in a large paper bag..
- Stir well with a wooden spoon. Microwave 3 minutes, shaking well after each 30 seconds.Pour onto a foil lined cookie sheet to cool. Store in airtight container..
It is super yummy and super easy. This popcorn tastes amazing … buttery and caramel-y just the way it should. Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn has just the right crunch and chewiness that you want, without sticking to your teeth. It's everything you hope for in the perfect caramel popcorn recipe! See more ideas about Popcorn recipes, Caramel popcorn, Snack recipes.