Veggie quesadilla. Southwest veggies quesadillas loaded with bean, corn, bell pepper, cilantro, spices and lots of cheese and served with a creamy cilantro sour-cream dip. It's also on the healthier side, quick and easy to make, and SO delicious! Fresh summer veggies, ooey gooey melted cheese, all in a buttery grilled flour tortilla.
Vegetarian Quesadilla with black beans, veggies and moderate amount of cheese tucked inside a whole wheat tortilla and then baked. Or turn into a freezer meal for busy weeknights. Vegetable Quesadillas – Sanjeev Kapoor's Kitchen. You can cook Veggie quesadilla using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie quesadilla
- Prepare 10 of Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 cup of black beans boiled (soaked for at least 4 hours then pressure cook).
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of bell pepper/capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled corn.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of If you required more spicy then add 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli flakes.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella/any cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
Flight the quesadilla so the tortillas are golden brown on each side. Remove from heat, cut and serve hot! Loads of awesome veggie quesadilla ideas. Easy Veggie Quesadillas with a Melted Mozzarella and Cheddar Combo.
Veggie quesadilla instructions
- Take a pan heat up then add oil, once the oil is hot enough then add chopped onion sauté for 3-4 minutes (Golden brown), then add bell pepper again sauté for 3-4 minutes then add boiled corn and boiled black beans.
- Then add salt to taste, black pepper powder and sauté for minute then add oregano leaves and turn off the flame, when it cools down then add 2 teaspoon of tomato ketchup and cheese and mix it well.
- Take 1 tortilla spread the above mixture on top of it if required add more cheese to it then place another tortilla press gently.
- Pre heat tawa then place the prepared tortilla, roast both sides on low flame like one side for 2-3 minutes while flipping to other side flip carefully.
- Serve hot with some ketchup/ranch.
A few clever steps and you'll be chowing down on gooey, crispy quesadillas in. All Reviews for Farmer's Market Vegetarian Quesadillas. Just wrag veggies in foil and when they are close to done throw the wrap on the grill until browned on both sides. Chock full of beans, vegetables and cheese-these quesadillas are filling! Quesadillas are a beautiful thing, not just because they're super simple (tortilla + cheese pretty much = deliciousness), but because it's easy to pack them with protein, veggies and whatever else you have.