Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe.
You can cook Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe
- Prepare 3 cups of corn chex.
- Prepare 3 cups of rice chex.
- You need 3 cups of wheat chex.
- Prepare 2 cups of mixed nuts.
- Prepare 2 cups of mini pretzels.
- You need 1 cup of cheerios.
- You need 1 cup of baby gold fish cracker.
- Prepare 1.5 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe step by step
- Preheat oven to 250 F. Set out large baking dish deeper sides helps for stirring. I use a big aluminum disposible roaster pan..
- Mix chex mixs, in large bowl, add mixed nuts, pretzels, cheerios, and gold fish..
- In small sauce pan or in micriwave safe container. Melt butter add seasoning salt, onion and garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce stir thoroughly..
- Slowly pour butter mixture over dry chex mixture and stir continuously in small batches so as to to over saturate parts of the mix you want an even coating as possible. Stir 3 minutes then pour into baking sheet. Or sheets..
- Place sheets in oven and cook for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.make sure when stirring you are exposing the more saturated pieces below so they can crisp up. Once done pour on paper towles and allow to cool. Enjoy!.