Granola. Granola is a breakfast food and snack food consisting of rolled oats, nuts, honey or other sweeteners such as brown sugar, and sometimes puffed rice, that is usually baked until it is crisp, toasted and golden brown. Güne zinde başlamak ve gün boyunca devam eden faaliyetlerimizde anlama, algılama. GRANOLA ça cache toujours quelque chose d'EXTRA !
Also, granola status has nothing to do with sexual preference. Someone who is "granola" tends to enjoy the outdoors, all while staying inside in their nice suburban middle-class white neighborhood. They enrich this granola in the nicest way, adding texture and flavor, as well as a bit of "stealth health" — the popped quinoa bumps up the protein. ⬇ Download granola – stock pictures and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. You can cook Granola using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Granola
- Prepare 4 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried nuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
Add granola to one of your lists below, or create a new one. RDs explain which granolas are actually healthy and low in sugar, so you can feel good about your granola breakfast or snack. Granola the way it is meant to be. Gatherer's bakery is a place where people stand resolute in their belief that things that are good for.
- Mix oats with sugar, cinnamon, salt and nuts in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey and oil. Pour the mixture on the oats..
- Make sure the oats are well covered by the oil and honey. Then spread on a rimmed tray in a thin layer..
- Cook for 30min at 300°F. Stir at 15min..
Granola is often eaten in combination with yogurt, honey, fresh fruit , milk or other forms of cereal. It also serves as a topping for various pastries, desserts or ice cream.