Easy Stovetop Granola. A delicious quick and easy granola with almonds and dried cranberries that is made on the stovetop. Stovetop method is much easier than the oven baked method. This easy, healthy stovetop granola is the type of granola I can handle.
This homemade cereal is made in minutes just on the stove! So easy to make and perfect for the summer when you don't want to heat up your kitchen. Making granola on the stovetop means a fast, low heat option-plus, a just the right sized batch for If you're stopping here because slowly roasting homemade granola is definitely a winter-only thing for. You can have Easy Stovetop Granola using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Stovetop Granola
- You need 1 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 3/4 cup of nuts of choice (walnuts, almonds, pecans, etc.).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of seeds of choice (pumpkin, sunflower, etc.).
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped dried fruit of choice (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded coconut (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips (optional).
Granola is an excellent anytime food. It's a healthy breakfast, an easy snack, and a delicious dessert. Unfortunately, it can be expensive to buy, and it can take a long time to make. Easy, healthy granola made on the stovetop (no oven!) For now, let me recommend an easy way to get some flax in homemade fashion, without even turning the oven on: my no-bake granola.
Easy Stovetop Granola step by step
- In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium heat..
- Once the coconut oil has melted, add the oats, nuts, seeds, cinnamon, salt and maple syrup. Stir to thoroughly combine everything..
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring nearly constantly to prevent anything from burning, until everything is toasted and golden..
- Remove from the heat and allow the granola to cool completely..
- Once it's cool, you can mix in any other add ins you'd like (dried fruit, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, whatever you'd like)..
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks..
Then we discovered this easy stovetop granola bar recipe, and four simple variations of it. Clean and super delicious, this granola is a versatile staple for any Course: Breakfast, Snack. I usually don't eat granola because it is so calorie dense. But when I saw a recipe for making it on Snack Girl, I decided to try it. Stovetop granola is a fantastic idea.