Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels. These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are made with seasoned cream cheese spread, fresh slices of deli ham and cheese and rolled up on tortillas and cut into pieces. Finger foods always tend to go over well for most types of parties which is why I love these little ham and cheese pinwheels. Top with sliced ham and cheese.
Brush over pinwheels, then sprinkle poppy seeds on top. These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels, or ham roll-ups, are a kid-friendly appetizer perfect for game days, picnics and more. They can even double as a leisurely lunch for the kiddos too! You can cook Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels
- You need 3 tbs of spicy dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 pkg of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- You need 12 slices of deli ham (I used mortadella).
- You need 4 slices of deli havarti cheese.
- It’s 4 tbs of shredded cheddar.
These pinwheels are the perfect solution. Using just five ingredients including buttery crescent dough, sliced ham and Swiss cheese, every roll-up is topped with a sweet Looking for a fun and fresh way to serve your family's favorite ham and cheese sandwiches? These pinwheels are the perfect solution. These puff pastry pinwheels with ham and cheese take no time to prepare and are a delicious warm finger food for any party or gathering.
Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll out dough into 4 rectangles. Seal the perforated seams by pinching the dough..
- Spread each rectangle with dijon.
- Lay sliced cheese down, 3 pieces of ham per rectangle and 1 tbs cheese.
- Roll the dough onto logs and place in fridge for 5-8min..
- Slice the logs into pinwheels (sprinkle with sesame seeds or poppy seeds-optional) and bake for 12min or so (keep an eye on them).
These puff pastry pinwheels make very delicious finger food for a party. It never takes long for them to disappear! These hot ham and cheese pinwheels are rolls loaded with plenty of meat and swiss, then topped with a butter poppy seed sauce and baked to golden brown perfection. I serve ham and cheese roll ups at every party and there are never any leftovers! Ham and Cheese Pinwheels that are great for kids and adults too!