Granola. Granola is a breakfast food and snack food consisting of rolled oats, nuts, honey or other sweeteners such as brown sugar, and sometimes puffed rice, that is usually baked until it is crisp, toasted and golden brown. Güne zinde başlamak ve gün boyunca devam eden faaliyetlerimizde anlama, algılama. GRANOLA ça cache toujours quelque chose d'EXTRA !
Also, granola status has nothing to do with sexual preference. Someone who is "granola" tends to enjoy the outdoors, all while staying inside in their nice suburban middle-class white neighborhood. They enrich this granola in the nicest way, adding texture and flavor, as well as a bit of "stealth health" — the popped quinoa bumps up the protein. ⬇ Download granola – stock pictures and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. You can cook Granola using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Granola
- It’s of "dry ingredients".
- Prepare 7 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat bran.
- Prepare 1 cup of flax meal.
- It’s of "flavorings".
- You need 1/4 cup of canola, coconut or olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown or raw sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey or agave.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 teaspoons of turmeric.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla, maple or almond extract.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of "nuts, seeds & fruits".
- You need 1 cup of broken walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of broken pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raw pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raw sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped dates.
- You need 1 cup of raisins or dried cranberries.
Add granola to one of your lists below, or create a new one. RDs explain which granolas are actually healthy and low in sugar, so you can feel good about your granola breakfast or snack. Granola the way it is meant to be. Gatherer's bakery is a place where people stand resolute in their belief that things that are good for.
- Preheat oven to 275° F or 135° C.
- Mix oats, bran & flax in a large roasting pan..
- Whisk the "flavorings" together and then drizzle over the oat mixture. Stir until evenly moist..
- Bake for 1-1/2 hours — stirring every 15 minutes..
- After the third stirring, add the "nuts, seeds & fruits"..
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes..
- Allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container..
- NOTE: I have experimented with the balance and quantities of the fats and sugars. As I reduced the fat, the texture went from crunchy to chewy. I did not have success with less than 1/4 cup of fat. I have also sometimes replaced the more processed sugars with unsweetened frozen juice concentrate..
- Serving size – 1/4 cup.
Granola is often eaten in combination with yogurt, honey, fresh fruit , milk or other forms of cereal. It also serves as a topping for various pastries, desserts or ice cream.