Vegetarian black bean curry quesadillas. Black beans, corn, cilantro, cheese, and plenty of spices make these vegetarian black bean quesadillas big on flavor and surprisingly filling. Describe. …how insanely good these Black Bean Quesadillas are!! This is my new favorite recipe, hands down.
Yes, this black bean and avocado veggie quesadilla recipe really is as quick and easy as it sounds. These vegan black bean quesadillas replace the traditional cheese filling with pureed great Northern beans, nutritional yeast, and lots of spices for a tasty Mexican-inspired meal. Reviews for: Photos of Vegan Black Bean Quesadillas. You can have Vegetarian black bean curry quesadillas using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian black bean curry quesadillas
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of a white onion diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced ginger.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of curry powder.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of red chili flake.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato fully diced, with juices.
- You need 1 (26.5 oz) of can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 3-4 cups of crumbled queso fresco.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/3 cup of fine chopped cilantro.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 12 of tortilas.
- Prepare of sauce ingredients.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sour. cream.
- It’s 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh mint.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red pepper flake.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
Curried veggies meet havarti cheese in these fusion quesadillas from Eats Well with Others. Zucchini, Red Onion and Black Bean Quesadillas. Red onion adds a touch of sweetness to these zucchini-laden 'dillas from Aggie's Kitchen. Black bean and corn quesadillas make a quick and delicious meal for busy weeknights.
Vegetarian black bean curry quesadillas step by step
- In a large skillet on med high heat, saute onion. Garlic and ginger for 3 minutes.
- Add curry powder, chili flake and stir about 2 minutes.
- Add tomato and juices, stir. Salt to taste and reduce heat to medium, allowing juices to form and create a sauce..
- Add black beans, stir. Reduce heat to simmer until beans are heated then turn off heat. Cool completely..
- Add chopped cilantro and cheese, stir gently to incorporate. Keep cool until ready to ptep.
- Sauce instructions.
- In a blender combine all sauce ingredients. Blend well and chill until ready to serve..
- On a medium heat skillet, place a buttered tortilla, butter side down.
- Top with about a 1/3 cup of bean mixture allowing a 1/2 inch room to melt out to the edge and top with a buttered tortilla, butter side up.
- Allow bottom tortilla to crisp and turn golden and cheese to melt, then flip and remove when the other side is golden.
- Place on a cutting surface to cool for 3-5 minutes, then use a pizza cutter to slice..
- Serve drizzled with cream sauce or sauce on the side for dipping and some chopped cilantro or mint for garnish..
You make this Grilled Veggie Quesadilla with Black Beans! One of my favorite simple veggie quesadilla combinations is tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, fresh jalapenos, and vegan cheese. But other than this combo, I'm not a huge fan of adding large raw uncooked veggies in my quesadilla. Reviews for: Photos of Black Bean Quesadillas. Nothing wrong with vegetarians besides the whole not eating meat thing.