Chicken Quesadilla Pie. This Quesadilla Pie is an EASY casserole of layers of flour tortillas and shredded cheese, with beans, chiles, tomato, onions, baked in pie dish until. Home » Main Dishes » Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla Pie. Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla Pie is a quiche/quesadilla which means you can eat it for breakfast or dinner.
Slowly pour the egg mixture over the. Chicken Quesadilla Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken Pot Pie Quesadillas – a fast way to handle your chicken pot pie cravings, and a great way When you think about it, chicken pot pie filling is a natural for a quesadilla already: it's creamy and. You can have Chicken Quesadilla Pie using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadilla Pie
- It’s 1 of large (10 inch burrito size) flour tortilla.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded, cooked chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of canned black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- It’s to taste of pepper, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, divided.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s of Suggested Toppings :.
- Prepare of ·sour cream.
- You need of ·diced avocado.
- It’s of ·sriracha.
- Prepare of ·diced tomatoes.
- You need of ·shredded lettuce.
- Prepare of ·pico de gallo.
- It’s of ·salsa.
Plus it is a quick and easy recipe, perfect for those crazy weeknights. This is actually a recipe I used to make when I was low carb. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas. For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar.
Chicken Quesadilla Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray a 9 inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray. Press the tortilla in the pie pan, then lightly spray the top of the tortilla as well. Set aside..
- In a medium mixing bowl, place the chicken, black beans, onion and 1 cup of the cheese. Stir to combine. If you're using unseasoned shredded chicken, then add the seasonings to taste…since my crock pot chicken I used was already seasoned, I skipped this step..
- Pour the chicken mix over the top of the tortilla. Sprinkle the cilantro over the top..
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, salt and baking powder until all combined and blended. Pour over the top of the chicken mix..
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of cheese over the top of the chicken mix..
- Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then slice into wedges and serve..
- You can eat it as is or top it with your favorite quesadilla toppings (some suggestions listed in the ingredient list)..
But you can substitute any melty cheese you prefer. Our biggest piece of advice: Don't worry about cheese spilling. How to Make Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla Pie – Steph. What you'll need to make Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas. What gives these quesadillas such distinctive flavor is the canned chipotle.