Quesadilla Burger. Sometimes you want a quesadilla, sometimes you want a burger. This recipe from Delish.com lets you have both. No longer do you have to choose between a quesadilla or a burger.
I have never eaten Applebees Quesadilla burgers but I can say that these burgers are awesome! Quesadilla Burger recipe: After seeing a national restaurant chain come out with this, it looked so good I had to prepare a homemade version. See more ideas about Quesadilla burgers, Cooking recipes, Recipes. You can cook Quesadilla Burger using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quesadilla Burger
- Prepare 1 of tortilla.
- You need 4 oz of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 6 slice of jalepeño.
- Prepare 3 slice of tomato.
- Prepare 1 slice of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chipotle ranch.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
White Cheddar Turkey Smash Burger with Apple SlawSeconds. The Quesadilla burger has recently become pretty popular. This is a great switch up from your normal hamburgers. Quesadillas as a bun adds a cheesy crunch to the delicious burger.
Quesadilla Burger instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- In mixing bowl, combine ground beef, black pepper, salt, cumin, and chili powder. Pack into a half-moon shaped patty. Cook until medium-rare in frying pan..
- Take tortilla, apply chipotle ranch on one half and spread. Cover other half with cheese. On top of cheese, set patty. Arrange veggies on top of beef patty..
- Fold tortilla closed, press, and place on baking sheet. Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes..
Try this unique twist on a burger with a Blue Ribbon winning recipe! Recipe Sponsored by Old El Paso. I love making sliders for watching games, but one problem with sliders is that making all the mini burgers can be really time-consuming. The quesadilla burger tastes like a delicious taco, but with cheesy grilled tortillas. To make this a quesadilla burger, we'll take two small tortillas and top with shredded Mexican cheese.