Easy vanilla sugar cookies. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt to blend. Terrific plain or with candies in them.
My friend uses chocolate mints on top, and they're great! Easy Vanilla Sugar Cookies That'll Bring Spring Cheer to Your Holiday Table. Learn how to make Vanilla Sugar Cookies. You can cook Easy vanilla sugar cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy vanilla sugar cookies
- It’s 3 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of cream of tartar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
This recipe was so simple but delicious! Sugar cookies are sometimes difficult to make both a soft texture and shaped, but these fit the bill! Iced Vanilla Amish Sugar Cookies – The Gold Lining Girl. So soft and creamy, and they hold their shape as they bake.
Easy vanilla sugar cookies instructions
- Cream butter and sugar.Add eggs and vanilla..
- Combine flour and dry ingredients and gradually add to the creamed mixture..
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 min..
- On a lightly floured surface roll out dough and cut with desired cookie cutters..
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 min. Do not overbake..
Easy to make, no chilling required, you don't even have to put flour on your counter! This vanilla frosting is my favorite topping for homemade sugar cookies! My mom, sister, niece and I spent Saturday making homemade cutout sugar cookies with this super Easy Sugar Cookie Frosting, and it as one of those fantastic Christmas-memory-making-moments. Most sugar cookies is made with sugar only. But I like to add confectioners sugar to the recipe aswell.