Vanilla Sugar Cookies. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, scraping down bowl each time, then add vanilla. – Vanilla Sugar Cookies – Every baker should have a good vanilla cookie recipe in their repetoire. You can make these versatile sugar cookies crisp-crunch, or soft-chewy — it all depends on how you store them.
I guarantee you that these are the best vanilla sugar cookies you have ever had! They should come with a warning sign because they are totally addicting! Vanilla Sugar Cookies – these basic cookies are a must for Christmas or other festive event, such as birthday or anniversary. You can have Vanilla Sugar Cookies using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Sugar Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 45 gr of melted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Make them festive by adding sprinkles! Also, read my note below for how to. The link to the recipe for the vanilla sugar cookies is no longer active. These vanilla bean sugar cookies are rolled in sugar for a sparkling appearance and a soft, light The ONLY sugar cookie recipe you'll need!
Vanilla Sugar Cookies step by step
- In a small bowl, whisk the melted butter and the sugar together..
- Add in vanilla essence and egg yolk into the butter mixture and mix until the ingredients are well combined and creamy..
- In another bowl, sift in the all purpose flour and baking soda..
- Whisk both ingredients well and then pour the flour mixture over the wet ingredients..
- Mix and fold the ingredients until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined..
- Scoop the dough into small portions, depending on how many cookies you want [I make 5 cookies]. Since the dough will spread a lot, try to leave at least 3 inches between each scoop of the dough..
- Bake for about 12-16 minutes..
- Cool it on the rack for about 10-15 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Soft and chewy, these sugar cookies practically melt in. You can turn this classic vanilla sugar cookie dough into a variety of sugary-sweet animals. Here's how to make our classic bunny sugar cookie recipe for Easter sunday. A Vanilla Sugar Cookie recipe made with butter. Roll out the easy-to-handle dough and shape with This easy-to-handle dough can be rolled out for cut-out cookies, or shaped into logs and sliced.