Chocolate chip cookies no brown sugar. Have you ever wanted to make chocolate chip cookies but do not have brown sugar? You are in luck we can use honey or maple syrup as a substitution. This recipe for chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar has no granulated sugar either.
White Chocolate Chip and Macadamia Nut Chocolate Cookies. Cream the butter with the sugar and the honey. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. You can cook Chocolate chip cookies no brown sugar using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies no brown sugar
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 150 g of butter.
- Prepare of Chocolat chips.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Add the flour and baking soda. I also added flax seeds and for the chocolate chips I put in chocolate covered raisins. I will definitely make this again. Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookiesThe Fit Cookie.
Chocolate chip cookies no brown sugar step by step
- Mix soften butter with sugar until creamy.
- Then add 1 egg.
- Add the flour and the baking powder mix until dough and add chocolate chips.
- Roll and cut with the cookies butter bake for 20 minutes 180°C.
I once made chocolate chip cookies using orange blossom honey instead of brown sugar. You would need to make them into chocolate, chocolate chip cookies. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. I ran out of light brown sugar, so I subbed it with dark brown sugar, and the color was absolutely beautiful. I used both chocolate chunks (semisweet and german chocolate bars that I chopped up) and mini.