Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake. This light, fluffy, and moist vanilla cake is delicious left just as is and shared with family and friends for dessert. It is also easy to double or triple the. How to make the BEST vanilla cake recipe ever!
Fluffy Vanilla Cake Recipe made from scratch with cake flour, vanilla yogurt, and egg whites. One thing every baker needs is a delicious made from scratch Fluffy Vanilla Cake Recipe. Tips for making Homemade Vanilla Cake Recipe. You can cook Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake
- You need 2 cups of All purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 Cup Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk OR Water if you don’t have whole milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s of Whipped cream.
- It’s of Coconut shavings.
Weigh your flour with a small kitchen scale. If you've been searching for the perfect, easy-to-make, but totally delicious homemade vanilla cake, this recipe is for you! It's light, fluffy, and I love baking because being known as the bringer-of-cake is pretty great. I truly and deeply believe in the magic of homemade birthday cake, and I basically.
Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake instructions
- All the ingredients must be at room temperature..
- Heat your oven to 360F..
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and set aside..
- Heat the butter for 45 seconds in a microwave and cream with a hand mixer or stand mixer..
- Add the sugar and vanilla and beat until fluffy or (until the mixture almost looks white) which will take about 10 minutes..
- Add the eggs one at a time, making sure each one is fully mixed in before adding the next one. Then mix for 5 more minutes until airy and light. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl..
- Now add about 1/2of the dry ingredients to the egg-sugar mixture while mixing When it's fully incorporated, add 1/3 of the milk/water.
- Continue alternating adding the dry ingredients with the milk until it's all incorporated and the batter is smooth, scraping down the side of the bowl as you go..
- Use any kind of cooking spray to oil your pan. (I used coconut oil cooking spray).
- Pour the batter into the oiled pan, give each one a couple of solid bangs on the floor to release any air bubbles, then transfer them to the oven..
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, You can start testing at 30 minutes because it's better to check too soon than to overbake. Cool for 10 minutes..
- TO SERVE: Spray some whipped cream and coconut shavings on each slice..
- Added bonus: Whipped cream is a great stressless “frosting”..
- This recipe is a modification from Spruce.com.
These homemade vanilla cupcakes are a certified mood-booster. They're moist, fluffy and topped with a simple buttercream frosting that hits all the right notes. So basically this easy cupcakes recipe is the result of everything I've learned over years of making vanilla cupcakes and cakes, all wrapped up in. Whipped vanilla buttercream – said to be the lightest and fluffiest icing ever made from scratch and it tastes. Made from scratch, moist, buttery and fluffy texture.