Purry's Egg Muffins.
You can cook Purry's Egg Muffins using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Purry's Egg Muffins
- You need 150 g of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 50 g of melted butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 6 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 300 ml of buttermilk.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- It’s 100 g of mozarella.
Purry's Egg Muffins instructions
- Put all ingredients and 1 egg (excluding mozarella) in your blender and blend until smooth.
- Using a greased 6 hole muffin tin, fill 4 holes halfway.
- Crack 1 egg in the centre of each filled muffin hole.
- Using your finger, create a well around the egg so it stays centered in the batter.
- Sprinkle mozarella on top and bake in a pre-heated oven at 175c for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, take the muffin tin out and leave to cool for 5 minutes before serving.