Sweet Rice Flour and Red Bean Paste Cake. The sweet and moist red bean paste will melt in your mouth so quickly that won't be able to resist devouring the whole cake! It is super easy to make this dish and you only need four ingredients. The sweet and moist red bean paste will melt in your mouth so quickly that won't be able to resist devouring the whole cake!
However, Koreans still eat rice cakes on special days such as traditional holidays, birthdays, etc. Chapssaltteok (찹쌀떡) is a Korean dessert that is mainly made with sweet rice flour and red bean paste. It is almost similar to Japanese mocchi. You can have Sweet Rice Flour and Red Bean Paste Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Rice Flour and Red Bean Paste Cake
- Prepare 1/2 cup (100 g) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (100 g) of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 lb (450 g) of sweet rice flour.
- Prepare of ( 2 Tbsp green tea powder, optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 cups (480 ml) of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup (250 g) of red bean paste.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sesami seeds.
Canned sweet red beans, dried skinned mung beans, glutinous rice flour, honey, jujubes, pumpkin seeds, salt, sesame oil, sugar, sweet rice flour, vegetable oil. The sweet and moist red bean paste will melt in your mouth so quickly that you won't be able to resist devouring the whole cake! A simple way to create a It is super easy to make and only requires four ingredients. You can find both glutinous rice flour and red bean paste at a Chinese or Asian market.
Sweet Rice Flour and Red Bean Paste Cake instructions
- Grease your cake pan and preheat your oven to 350°F/180℃..
- Mix the melted butter and sugar in a bowl..
- Add vanilla extract, eggs, sweet rice flour, baking soda and milk. Mix them well. When you use green tea powder, add here along with other ingredients..
- Sweet rice flour is also called glutinous rice flour. It is gluten-free though..
- Pour the dough into your cake pan and use a spoon to drop the red bean paste onto it..
- Sprinckle the sesami seeds on top and put it in your oven. Bake about 45 mins or untill your cake is done..
A very easy dessert for sweet teeth-sticky rice cake with red bean paste. In a small ball, stir just boiled hot water in flour and mix well with chopsticks. Then set aside to cool down. Korean Food: Sweet Rice Cake with Red Bean Paste (찹쌀떡). A sweet dessert made with glutinous rice flour (also called sweet rice flour) and red bean paste.