old school butter pound cake. This cake will get you raves wherever you bring it. The pound cake is so buttery and moist. This recipe is a simple, classic pound cake.
I am not really a dessert type of girl, BUT there are two cakes that I can eat all day. Yes, butter pound cake is one of them. This recipe will deliver a rich and moist cake. You can cook old school butter pound cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of old school butter pound cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cake flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 sticks of unsalted butter room temperature.
- You need 8 ounces of cream cheese room temperature.
- You need 3 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 6 of large eggs.
I am sure your taste buds will thank you. I am sure you will leave your approval stamp on this recipe! Old School Butter Pound CakeJust a Pinch. The pound cake is so buttery and moist.
old school butter pound cake instructions
- Beat butter and cream cheese with a mixer on medium speed until mixture comes together. Add sugar,salt and extract beat until light and fluffy..
- Reduce speed to Lowest. Add eggs one at a time alternating with flours one half cup at a time until all eggs and flour are used..
- Transfer to a buttered oil and flour 10 cup shaped pan such as a bundt pan. Place in cold oven heat oven to 325 degrees bake until a inserted tester comes out clean, about one and a half hours..
- To remove cake from pan let cool on wire rack..
This recipe is a simple, classic pound cake. Cut yourself a slice alongside a cup of tea. · This Old Fashioned Pound Cake recipe is one my mother made often throughout my childhood. Dense and buttery, this traditional pound cake is the perfect blank canvas. While most traditional pound cake recipes call for equal weights of flour, sugar, eggs, and butter, Rose's recipe incorporates milk, lots of extra butter The result is a rich and buttery yet fluffy pound cake that melts in your mouth. Rose writes: "This cake not only has a silky-smooth dissolving texture.